Where can I find updated forms and information about filing paper claims with SunLife?
Login to the myLambton portal. Under Employees –> Benefits –> Academic Summary you will find forms and instructions.
How do I file SunLife claims electronically?
If you have not already done so, you may register for an Access ID and password to logon to the Sun Life Plan Member Services website at www.sunlife.ca/member. Once registered, you will be able to:
- Have claim payments deposited directly into your bank account
- Update your personal information and address
- Print personalized claim forms
- View and/or print details of your claims
- Print pay-direct prescription cards
- Print out-of-province travel cards
- Check the status of your recent health and dental claims
What if I need to appeal a SunLife decision?
SunLife decisions can be appealed through the Joint Insurance Committee (JIC). You can contact the Local and we will guide you through the process.